Continuation of tree (9th child of Joseph H. Pitre/Helene Doucet); all known surname descendants:
8 Jean Theodule Pitre b: 16 February 1892 St. Polycarpe, Petit Rocher, Gloucester, NB; d: February 1972 White Plains, Westchester, NY
+Mary Minnehan b: Abt. 15 September 1897 St. John, NB; m: 28 June 1915 Immaculate Conception, St. John, NB [John/Mary Hall]
9 Muriel Margaret Elizabeth Petrie b: 9 March 1918 St. John, St. John, NB
9 Gerald Joseph Petrie b: 12 June 1920 St. John, St. John, NB; d: 25 August 2004 Valhalla, Westchester, NY
+Mary A. Susek b: 5 December 1928 Yonkers, Westchester, NY; m: 31 July 1954 White Plains, Westchester, NY [Anthony/Catherine Barluk]; d: 1 February 2005 Yonkers, Westchester, NY
9 Edmond Leonard Petrie b: 15 September 1922 St. John, St. John, NB; d: Aft. 1940
9 Margaret Germaine Petrie b: 9 September 1924 St. John, St. John, NB; d: 23 February 1925 St. John, St. John, NB
9 Jean Petrie b: Abt. 1928 New York; d: Bef. 1940
Notes for Jean Theodule Pitre:
- 1921 St. John, St. John & Albert, New Brunswick: Theodre Pitre 29 carpenter, wife Mary 24, Muriel 3, Gerald 1.
- 1930 White Plains, Westchester, New York: Theodore Petrie 37, wife Mary 32, Muriel 12, Gerald 9, Leonard 7, Jean 1.
- 1940 White Plains, Westchester, NY: Theodore Petrie 48 carpenter/building, wife Mary 43, Gerald 19 carpenter apprentice/building, Leonard 17.
Border: 3 May 1926 at St. John, NB: Theodore John Pitre; b. Petit Rocher, NB (age 34 years 4 months); wife Mary; brother Alphonse of White Plains, NY
World War II registrations: Theodore Petrie, res. 110 Hale Ave., White Plains, Westchester, NY; age 50, b. 16 Jan 1892 NB; contact: Mary Petrie (same address); employer DeFonce Construction Co. (signed Theodore Petrie); 5'10 1/2", 180 lbs.; blue eyes & gray hair, light complexion, scar at tip of nose; 25 Apr 1942 White Plains.
Items in RED have been verified against parish register entries.
- Deaths in RED from online death certificates (1920-1938).
- New Brunswick marriages in RED also from Vital Statistics Records (online)
Last updated: 31 January 2020.